Other Hacker Clans and Tribes

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shad0lite

Shad0lite

Mystic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:The decadence of No one. No law and no condition. Love without boundary or reason. Free, uninhibited. Meerly seeking light and dark. Sorrow and shade, extasy and illumination.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:29 AM

Blind Assassin has struck from above. And under his benevolent guidance I have deleted this post due to his supreme NSF authority.
Obviously to avoid future swift and efficient consequences which he can lay down upon me :)

I was here in this post questioning Different Hacker groups and asking for others opinions and reflections on current underground cyber culture.

I have realized that sometimes Im not too savvy with words and come off sounding a little weak. 10 years of my nose in spiritual books has done that to me.

I have been alerted that, No, this is not a game, and I will just sit back and enjoy my own experience in cyber culture personally.

Thanks for everyone inviting me back, being gone for 15 years, its just great to be here.

Long live the cDc!!!

And if anyone really does want to talk about their opinions on underground cyber culture, shoot.

I would really like to get into a disscussion :)

#2 BlindAssassin

BlindAssassin

Ninja Strike Force Member

• Root Admin
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:r0kkin

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

<3

EDIT : For the record, unless you do some absolutely retarded shit or are grossly disrespectful to any board member directly there is no "wrath" to fear from me... or anyone else for that matter. I am not some omnipotent being (as much as I sometimes enjoy others proclaiming me to be) who strikes down thunder from the heavens, and none of us enjoy or take pleasure in the pain of others. I am someone like you who has been where you are and at this point in your "journey" I think it's just a matter of fine tuning your social etiquette to this kind of an environment.

IE : Don't instigate a shit-slinging contest if you don't want to get shat on.

None of us here have any grievances that I am aware of towards any other groups. No one even holds animosity to ZF0 for what they did to us a few years ago (Except maybe Dildog :P), it was a terrible mix of excellent timing on their part, lax security, and having an insider available. If you don't have haters, you're not doing enough and don't represent something. ETA has pretty much taken care of themselves, but for the most part I am not aware of many in the community who don't respect us for what we are, and appreciate us for what we aren't. Wasting time and energy on something as petty and counterproductive as ego isn't a very Ninja trait to possess, and being ugly about it only further proves how little of a person or group really is.

Most the us aren't as active here for reasons other than what most might think. All of us have real lives, real jobs, and real commitments and obligations that prevent us for being as flamboyantly vocal as days past. Between Mudge working for DARPA, and others embedded in almost every imaginable corner of the public and private sector, there is a lot less to prove and a lot more on the line for those involved... how do you think they were able to flip Sabu so easily? Two kids dependent on him IRL... fuck, I'd probably bounce too. Which is why it's equally as important to never allow yourself to be put in a compromising situation to begin with. By no means does that infer that there aren't gears turning or things happening behind the scenes, but everyone is aware of the law and we collectively condemn anyone (member or not) who would ever even consider breaking it in the name of the Cao. Whatever you do in your own time though, not our problem.

I don't feel like this is the complete response I was hoping to give, but it will have to do for now. I don't speak for everyone, but there isn't anyone I can think of that you can't email or ask a question and you won't get a truthful, honest answer in proportion to the respect and thought put into the question asked. I just happen to be one of the more vocal ones lately and may fade away for a while like most do, but it won't mean I won't see or notice. This place is a forum for questions to be asked, topics to be discussed, and lifestyles to merge into a melting pot of shared knowledge that you won't likely find anywhere else. Enjoy your stay, and enjoy your new title as a self-proclaimed "Mystic" (It's the least I can do, no hard feelings).
I am a man.
Prone to weakness.
But I am a worshiper of the Cow.
Where weakness is lame.
I will crush my weakness.
With the weight of my pride.

#3 sa1ty

sa1ty

Bitch-Face Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:art, drum and bass, B-Flicks, Zombies, Zombie extermination tactics.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

i only come here for the chips and dip
Posted Image

#4 Shad0lite

Shad0lite

Mystic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:The decadence of No one. No law and no condition. Love without boundary or reason. Free, uninhibited. Meerly seeking light and dark. Sorrow and shade, extasy and illumination.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Wow. Thanks Blind Assassin. That was the food I was looking for. Appetite satiated. And yes I am humbled by this new status as "Mystic" Thanks Bro.
Yeah I do feel at home here, and I am inspired by all of you.

#5 sorcery machine

sorcery machine

Bulbous Amoeboid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

NASA, exploring space since 1958!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users