19 replies to this topic

#1 HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR

Spid3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

I was at a pubic park getting a drink of water, 3 black men snuck up behind me, I heard one of them say, "wrong motha fucking hood cracker" I turned around and got sucker punched.

They knocked me to the ground, and started kicking the shit out me, I heard one of them say, "kill the whitey"

I grabed a foot, I think i broke his ankle, and pulled him down, I got up, and palmed the guy that was closest to me in the nose, The 3ed guy punched me in the side of the head, I turned and punched him in the jaw, ( I know i broke it) I grabbed the first guy by the arm and put my knee into his arm, Breaking it., I then crocodile kicked one of the thugs in the chest, May have broke his ribs, I then ran to the car and houled ass.

2 of them where wearing black panther shirts, something about black panthers,

I am trained in muay thai and muay boran, Have been in many baots. these men where in there 20-30s... and where no match, I am bleeding all over, but i don't give a damn.

#2 BlindAssassin

BlindAssassin

Ninja Strike Force Member

• Root Admin
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:r0kkin

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

Not once do you mention calling the police.
I am a man.
Prone to weakness.
But I am a worshiper of the Cow.
Where weakness is lame.
I will crush my weakness.
With the weight of my pride.

#3 sa1ty

sa1ty

Bitch-Face Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:art, drum and bass, B-Flicks, Zombies, Zombie extermination tactics.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

it must suck to be white.
Posted Image

#4 Devolish

Devolish

Ninja Strike Force member

• cDc
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Macs & rock'n'Roll

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

And I'm Batman.
On the day when I was born Satan said... OH, FUCK, COMPETITOR!

#5 BlindAssassin

BlindAssassin

• Root Admin
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:r0kkin

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

And I'm Batman.

Relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwO_NgsT0HM

I am a man.
Prone to weakness.
But I am a worshiper of the Cow.
Where weakness is lame.
I will crush my weakness.
With the weight of my pride.

#6 sorcery machine

sorcery machine

Bulbous Amoeboid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

I was at a pubic park getting a drink of water, 3 black men snuck up behind me, I heard one of them say, "wrong motha fucking hood cracker" I turned around and got sucker punched.

I don't believe that anyone from an organisation like the BP (which dissolved in 1982 - but reunited as NBPP in 1989) would attack a citizen unprovokedly, maybe a forum troll, but that's another story I guess.

#7 trammel

trammel

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

I was able to hold it together until the crocodile kick part.

That's some funny shit right there!
Technology. Psychology. Art. Magic.

#8 Shad0lite

Shad0lite

Mystic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:The decadence of No one. No law and no condition. Love without boundary or reason. Free, uninhibited. Meerly seeking light and dark. Sorrow and shade, extasy and illumination.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I think what this situation calls for is some nice Dark Psychedelic Trance.

#9 Devolish

Devolish

Ninja Strike Force member

• cDc
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Macs & rock'n'Roll

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:50 AM

On the day when I was born Satan said... OH, FUCK, COMPETITOR!

#10 sa1ty

sa1ty

Bitch-Face Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:art, drum and bass, B-Flicks, Zombies, Zombie extermination tactics.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

kung fu and menudo
Posted Image

#11 Oracle GreenDiamond

Oracle GreenDiamond

Therion Tou Kairos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

tprime and I was at a space station getting a drink of spaze booze, 3 nerf herders hovered up behind us, I heard one of them say, "wrong motha fucking platform earthfag" I turned around and got sucker lasered.

They knocked me to the ground, and started probing the shit out of me, I heard one of them say, "now let's see you just drop them pants"

I grabed a foot, he was wearing Jordans, and pulled him down, tprime stood up, and ninja kicked the one closest to me in the dick, The 3ed guy zapped me in the side of the head, I turned around and punched him in the jeans, ( I know i broke it) tprime grabbed the first buy by the arm and put it into his ass, Breaking it., I then round-house kicked all of them in their chests, May have shattered all of their ribs, we then ran into the ship and houled balls.

2 of them where wearing ALF shirts, something about ALF,

I am trained in PHP and crazy, Have been in many boats. these men where in there 20-30s... and where no match, I am oozing all over, but i don't give a damn

#12 Oracle GreenDiamond

Oracle GreenDiamond

Therion Tou Kairos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

sa1ty was in the bathroom with the gatling laser.

#13 trammel

trammel

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

oh yeah! And then I was by the pool with Sean Connery and a bunch of super models drinking Gin and Tonics, too.

oh mama.

#14 tprime

tprime

Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:information security

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

I loled.

Were your attackers anything like the following?

#15 nu11by73

nu11by73

Hack Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Hacking, Tormenting, and Terrorizing your hopes and dreams

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Sorry man, that wasn't a black panthers shirt. That was the fucked up outline of a tiger shaved in my back hair after I lost that bet when obama got elected into office.. j/k! That's some funny shit though.
All religion, my friend, has simply evolved out of fraud, fear, hate or greed!
Give praise to the cow and all your religion shall be forgiven!

#16 valkyrieDown

valkyrieDown

Bulbous Amoeboid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

(◣_◢)upthesecularhumanists(◣_◢)

#17 SoulWrangler

SoulWrangler

Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

I don't believe that anyone from an organisation like the BP (which dissolved in 1982 - but reunited as NBPP in 1989) would attack a citizen unprovokedly, maybe a forum troll, but that's another story I guess.

Someone say black panthers?

To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Fraz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground our our cigarettes in the hallway carpet of set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated. But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce [another multi-racial individual, who had sold out to the whites] or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

(Barack Obama, "Dreams of my Father" P.101)

#18 trammel

trammel

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

Only the littlest of tiny bitches couldn't sock their way past that weak shit.

#19 SoulWrangler

SoulWrangler

Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

I honestly have no idea why you're trying to justify their behavior.
To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Fraz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground our our cigarettes in the hallway carpet of set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated. But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce [another multi-racial individual, who had sold out to the whites] or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

(Barack Obama, "Dreams of my Father" P.101)

#20 trammel

trammel

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

Honestly?

You're a garden-variety nincompoop.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users