69 replies to this topic

#1 darksorcerer

darksorcerer

CULT OF THE DEAD COW member

• cDc
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:03 PM

See the title of post.

Since I am finally heading in to New Relationship territory (gagging thinking about learning the particular/necessary Mood Surfing, that first Big Fight, dinner with the the gruff Army surgeon father, etc.) I might as well get this over with too. Can't hurt nothin' at this point.

I would be more serious about pursuing this, but unfortunately I'm a bit on the old side and I doubt she needs to hear any Anna Nicole Smith jokes (what's Polish for "Geritol" or "AARP?") Heh.

Not to mention, seeing as how the United States is probably gonna cease being the Land of Opportunity before too many more years here, it'd be downright _unfair_ to bring someone over here. (What are America's geeks and dorks going to do without having the green-card-desiring mail-order bride to fall back on? Hey, I was with an Asian female for many years myself, but sometimes lately when I'm around Computer Doodz it can get a bit creepy, like we're all members of the Me So Happy Dating Service or something like that... I mean, yeah, love knows no boundaries, blah blah blah...)

That being said, I've been, like, workin' out a lot and would be happy to send some shirtless photos out if you just might _happen_ to be interested (and this applies to you fellas as well!)

Any other last minute confessionals? Can't think of any...
The world is a universal figure of the Intellect, a symbolical picture of the same. (Novalis)

#2 trammel

trammel

Ninja Strike Force Member

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 12:16 AM

You, motherfucker.

After all these years. After all those private messages back and forth between you and me..."Do you think she'd be attracted to me?", "Am I smart enough for her?", "Should I send her photos of my porcelain thimble collection?", and, most recently, "Should I tell her?"

And you do THIS!

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DEVOLISH! HE LIES! HE SEEKS TO DESTROY OUR LOVE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE RESTRAINING ORDER! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT!

I AM COMING DEVOLISH! I JUST BOUGHT TICKETS ON TRAVELOCITY.COM!

(private me with your beefcake photos, D.S. (in the interests of science only) i want to see what the chiseled body of a back stabbing friend looks like!)

(seriously though...send 'em. hurry)
Technology. Psychology. Art. Magic.

#3 netf1r3

netf1r3

Spid3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 06:39 AM

You, motherfucker.

After all these years. After all those private messages back and forth between you and me..."Do you think she'd be attracted to me?", "Am I smart enough for her?", "Should I send her photos of my porcelain thimble collection?", and, most recently, "Should I tell her?"

And you do THIS!

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DEVOLISH! HE LIES! HE SEEKS TO DESTROY OUR LOVE! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE RESTRAINING ORDER! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT!

(private me with your beefcake photos, D.S. (in the interests of science only) i want to see what the chiseled body of a back stabbing friend looks like!)

(seriously though...send 'em. hurry)

Meow.... sounds like the claws are out.... ;)
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

#4 Blue

Blue

Insekt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:25 AM

k... some shirtless pics:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

wtf you want them for???
MAKE IT IDIOT-PROOF AND SOMEONE WILL MAKE A BETTER IDIOT!

#5 Virgil Inferno

Virgil Inferno

Dirty Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

Any other last minute confessionals? Can't think of any...

Well...sometimes I have random thoughts about BlindAssassin...and a bag of dead squirrels.

Oh, and I'm attracted to women who have humps...

Oh, and I once had a fantasy about Anna Nicole Smith...after she died.

I think that's it.
When things get really bad...when it seems like all of the world is against me...when I think I can't face even one more minute of one more day...I suddenly realize that I always have the option of not wearing any pants.

#6 BlindAssassin

BlindAssassin

• Root Admin
  • 1,030 posts
  • Interests:r0kkin

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

Devolish wouldn't give me the time of day. I am too nice.

Confessions... whenever I am really pumped, the original power rangers theme song gets stuck in my head.

It doesn't matter what I am doing. Whether it be waiting in a line, eating, sex, pooping, hugging old people. When that guitar solo kicks in, nothing can stop me.

This thread now encapsulates confessions in general.
I am a man.
Prone to weakness.
But I am a worshiper of the Cow.
Where weakness is lame.
I will crush my weakness.
With the weight of my pride.

#7 Devolish

Devolish

Ninja Strike Force member

• cDc
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Macs & rock'n'Roll

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

Woah horsies, what the heck is going on over here?
I'm leaving INTERNETZ for Christmas, I come back and I see... uhm, what is it exactly I see?
Damn, now I'm confused.

Youtube Video ->Original Video

On the day when I was born Satan said... OH, FUCK, COMPETITOR!

#8 Devolish

Devolish

• cDc
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

:) Uhmm, Tram, my love, you know... that's sweet but... uhm... you will have to excuse me but... I lied bout those Christmas... I left for Mars... two weeks ago... and I'm not coming back... really... you have to believe me... I'm sorry.

*damn, I'm so mean sometimes*

#9 Omni

Omni

• cDc
  • 752 posts
  • Interests:ur girl

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:52 PM

Ya know guys, I've had my fun with her, but honestly, you can have her. We've broken pretty much every in bed taboo there is, we've done every combination of drug/activity there is, we've had our love for each other, but now I think the time has come for me to move on. Explore new territory.

Devolish, babe, I think we should see other people.

Stay beautiful,
Omni
(your EXboyfriend)

Adore the Immortal Bovine For She is our Protector
Admire the Immortal Bovine For Her Steakrifice to Mankind
Exalt the Immortal Bovine For Her Strict Guidance
Revere the Immortal Bovine For Her Undying Fence
Venerate the Immortal Bovine For Her Wholesome Milk
Honour the Immortal Bovine For Her Eternal Strength
Glorify the Immortal Bovine For Her All-seeing Vision
Praise the Immortal Bovine For Her Unending GOMAD Gainz
Hail the Immortal Bovine For She is the Lady and Mistress

#10 Devolish

Devolish

• cDc
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

And that's what you get for being single and faithful to your own ideas of living...

#11 trammel

trammel

• cDc
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:21 AM

But...but...but...

I thought women were from Venus.

Still though, I guess Mars Needs Women.
Technology. Psychology. Art. Magic.

#12 Virgil Inferno

Virgil Inferno

Dirty Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:31 AM

Still though, I guess Mars Needs Women.

They've been there. Last I heard, they found ice on Mars.
When things get really bad...when it seems like all of the world is against me...when I think I can't face even one more minute of one more day...I suddenly realize that I always have the option of not wearing any pants.

#13 darksorcerer

darksorcerer

• cDc
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:57 AM

You, motherfucker.

Hey, I was "experimenting" -- calling my professor Ward Churchill a "groovy cat", listening to bongo jazz, trying to impress all of the Goth chicks down at the coffee shop with my not-so-discrete display of Sartre, Camus, or whatever else I "conveniently" happened to have on the table that would, of course, exhibit my sophistication and intelligence to the world at large...
The world is a universal figure of the Intellect, a symbolical picture of the same. (Novalis)

#14 darksorcerer

darksorcerer

• cDc
  • 111 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:20 AM

Woah horsies, what the heck is going on over here?
I'm leaving INTERNETZ for Christmas, I come back and I see... uhm, what is it exactly I see?
Damn, now I'm confused.

I thought that was about as unambiguous as it gets. You didn't see that coming? You are obviously not familiar with the collective DEFCON phenotype.

And I don't want to hear anything about dressing up like Sailor Moon, or any live action role playing that you might do, if that happens to be the case... we'll probably never meet face-to-face, so don't ruin it for me -- a coy, bemused, quasi-condescending response is all I ask for.

Anyway, enjoy it. I used to get extremely annoyed that I got hit on by gay men, all of the time for instance. Of course, now I look back on that and view it as a very small price to pay for being in my mid-20's and having a great life.

#15 phobes

phobes

Bulbous Amoeboid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

I can't remember if it was darksorcerer or THE NIGHTSTALKER who had those crazy ass pictures of his back wound thing, but I want to know more about THAT

kind of like an absess on his back or something
This, is truly a signature.

#16 NetV1rus

NetV1rus

Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

I can't remember if it was darksorcerer or THE NIGHTSTALKER who had those crazy ass pictures of his back wound thing, but I want to know more about THAT

kind of like an absess on his back or something

Seconded.

But I would like to know what's going on here as well. :lol:

#17 Devolish

Devolish

• cDc
  • 414 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

But I would like to know what's going on here as well. :lol:

Thank God I'm not the only one!

Hmmm... just bought myself a new CISCO router so in the spirit of love proclamation I'm off to touch it here and there... oh the touch of it's sweet little black buttons...

#18 FreakyKid

FreakyKid

Dirty Dawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

Hmmm... just bought myself a new CISCO router so in the spirit of love proclamation I'm off to touch it here and there... oh the touch of it's sweet little black buttons...

I've got a CPU sitting on my desk that I might do a swap into this motherboard tonight... not that a replacement is needed, but rather, just for the mmmmmmmmmmmmm
"I am not the republican party. I am a libertarian conservative. Also, its not when people are "railing" on conservatives that I come on here. Its when I see stupid things that require smiting. I am being nice to you, get it? Im telling you the correct perspective so that you can see the error in your views, and so that you may reform and become better."
-- The Pole Strangler

#19 NetV1rus

NetV1rus

Birdie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

Thank God I'm not the only one!

I've got a CPU sitting on my desk that I might do a swap into this motherboard tonight... not that a replacement is needed, but rather, just for the mmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is turning into a rather arousing topic. >:3

#20 netf1r3

netf1r3

Spid3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:24 AM

Hey, I was "experimenting" -- calling my professor Ward Churchill a "groovy cat", listening to bongo jazz, trying to impress all of the Goth chicks down at the coffee shop with my not-so-discrete display of Sartre, Camus, or whatever else I "conveniently" happened to have on the table that would, of course, exhibit my sophistication and intelligence to the world at large...

Oh man he said "bongo jazz". I went to a coffee shop the other day and the jazz muzak they had there reminded me of this thread.

-=Net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users